Agile Work Methods
The agile approach is now an industry standard in software development and is spreading rapidly in other organizations. However, experienced agile coaches rightly warn against falling into method euphoria and only making superficial adjustments.
During these three sessions, you have the opportunity to try out the agile approach yourself, to get to know different methodologies and to understand the difference to conventional models.
- Motivation: In which contexts can agility be used?
- Agile values: What are the basic and common values of agile methods?
- Agile principles: Which principles and basic assumptions are behind agility?
- Overview of agile methods like Scrum and Kanban: Getting to know the processes, meetings, roles and artifacts
- Intensive reflection of agile values and principles by associating with your own work contexts
The workshop will take place in a virtual format on 3 half-days from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Zoom. The link will be sent to the participants shortly before the first session.
8-12 participants with 1-2 trainers
Registration deadline (for material shipping): Internationally 2 weeks before the first module, within Austria 1 week before the first module.
This workshop is part of the interactive learning lab next:pedition. Participants of next:pedition can join one workshop as a prep:camp for their learning journey.
For external participants, the workshop costs EUR 1.490 (net) including all course materials.