(c) Maria Noi
Björn is an systemic organizational consultant and has been working as @Evolutionary Catalyst at dwarfs and Giants since 2017. His focus is on systemic-agile organizational transformations, self-organization and agile methodology. He loves to support organizations, teams and people in their development.
“Living structures for loving beings.” Björn is moved by the question how we create living structures that provide meaning and orientation. They are intended to help people meet at eye-level and to co-create their potential together. In addition to his systemic background, he has a pronounced “agile vein“ as a former software developer and a focus on cell organizations as a certified Holacracy trainer and coach. He is experienced in group dynamics and part of the Austrian Society of Group Dynamics (ÖGGO). His goal is to make the advantages of agile work methods as well as a productive conflict culture tangible and usable for the entire organization.
What is the main focus of your work at dwarfs and Giants?
- Large-scale cultural transformation for entire organizations
- Systemic-agile transformation
- Implementation of Holacracy
- Clear the Air and the role of psychological safety in transformations
What have been your most important learning experiences?
- Studies of economics and computer science
- Learning lab next:pedition, change essentials, pioneers of change
- Certified Holacracy® trainer & coach
- Clear the Air Facilitator Training
- Qualifications in agile software development, economic research, non-violent communication, Art of Hosting, project management
The Purpose of dG is about “wholesome organizations.” What does wholesomeness mean to you?
For me, a “wholesome organization” is a healthy organization in all areas – both economically successful as well as sustainable in dealing with oneself, with others, and with the world.